We are HiringCall Us To Know More
Why Join Our Team
We're looking to hire Dental Assistants that are passionate about patient care. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Job description :
We require a dental assistant who can make every patient's dental visit more efficient by setting up a comfortable environment. You will have to check and make everything well-organized and eye-catching in the dental room. You should follow the instructions and regulations provided by the dental office keenly.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Prepare patients for their dental procedure and make sure they are comfortable.
- Assist the dentist throughout the procedure
- Set up and keep dental instruments, equipment, and material needed ready.
- Sterilize instruments as per the regulations.
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions to the patients.
- Check if the dental room is clean and well-stocked
- Maintain the patients' records accurately and assist them with payment methods.
- Not disclosed
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- RHS (Preferred)